Thursday, May 29, 2008

TGIF...

Finally Friday….and let the weekend begin….Hurray… There are days when job satisfaction reaches rock bottom and we’re only working for the weekend. Not that I have anything to grumble about life in general. I’m quite a positive guy, and generally life is relatively good to me…but sometimes things get hard to handle by yourself!

As I see it, most people tend not to be happy with what they currently have and always expect the future to be better. The present situation might not be ideal but, as I see it, it will be hard to have a brighter future unless we make an effort to improve our current situation!

Generally people always want to improve and achieve more. Nothing bad in that… I’m an ambitious guy myself … and one should always strive for the better. The problem occurs when we start spinning wheels in mud. Sometimes, the harder we try the deeper we go and the only way to get out is to release the gas pedal….and let someone else who is stronger and on more solid ground to pull us out. Failing to do so will only make us sink deeper, leading to frustration! ...

A very good friend of mine forward me this thought….
If you always do what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got.
So yeah…myself…it might be prime time for a change… the thing is in what direction? Where? When? With whom? Guess this time I will just switch off the engine, wave a white flag and wait for someone to pull me out of the mud….In the meantime I will enjoy my present…which isn’t that bad after all…

Wish you all a great weekend :)

No comments: